I know people think I’m crazy when it comes to my dog, but I can’t imagine life without him. We’ve been through everything together, all the scary times, all the heartaches and all the happy times. There isn’t a tear he hasn’t licked away or a smile he hasn’t shared with me. I couldn’t ask for a more loyal and loving dog.
Happy Birthday, my sweet boy. Thank you for never letting me be alone. You are the best doggy friend a girl could ask for and I'll always be grateful for you.
![]() |
| This was the actual color of the sky on the night this was taken. Everything was rose colored just after sunset. |





Happy Birthday Chico ! I know what Chico means to you and I too am grateful that you have him. I got chocked up just reading this. The sky must have been beautiful in the last picture.
ReplyDelete