• McRib AND Monopoly are back at McDonald’s. This is another amazing aspect of fall for me. Bbq sauce, onions, pickles, and a 1 in 4 chance to win. Sign. Me. Up.
• Carolina finally won a game. Thank you, Jesus.
• Halloween is coming up and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s costumes. Ladies, let’s try to get a little more creative than the “sexy” cop or nurse. Everyone knows I like a scantily clad woman, but c’mon, that ish is SO entirely played out.
• All I want for Christmas is to see Willie Nelson in concert. I’d like to be front row, preferably for the contact high, but I’d settle for a few rows back. I’m currently in love with his cover of ‘The Scientist’. I’ve never heard the original from Coldplay and I never care to.
• Date nights are awesome. With commitments to family, friends, work AND a budget it’s hard to find time where we can go on a date, sit down and really connect. We went to Maxwell’s Tavern last night and had a really nice evening.



So glad you make time for date night ! That is a great thing. And could you please win big on monopoly..maybe a little something for both of us.
ReplyDelete