6.11.2011

True Love.

The Lewis’ are probably one of my favorite families to be around. They are genuine in both their love for one another and their loyalty to each other.  We went to their house for a long overdue visit this past Saturday and Sosha asked me to bring along my camera to try and get a few shots of their family.  I was so excited to be able to shoot something other than my little animal family and I knew we’d have a ton of fun doing it.  I am so happy to have had this family in my life and in front of my camera.

Here are some of my favorites.


4 comments:

  1. We were absolutely honored to have you take our pictures. You truly captured the joy that Conley brings to our world. We had such a great time with you guys and your pictures and comments about us were very touching! We can't thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures, what a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, Liz! I'm partial to the ones with the puppy dog (of course!) but they are all special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!! My favorite is the one of her sitting in the chair, band-aid on knee.. cutie pie! xoxo H

    ReplyDelete