6.07.2010

Have Mercy....

So, I’ve definitely abandoned my blog yet again. It’s probably because I know nobody reads it, but mostly I’m just busy. The last several weeks have been a whirlwind. Holidays, family, visits, friends, races, and concerts have helped kick the summer off right. However, I am now currently in dire need of detox, exercise, and sleep. I vow that the last three weeks of June, I will be on point. The wedding is only 90 days away and I am beyond ecstatic about marrying the best friend I’ve ever had. There are so many small details left to be done, but I am all about it. Anyway, wish me luck in my conquest for sobriety and fitness. I will need it.

Momma came to visit...























Janell got us hot passes to the All Star Race and it was ah-mazzzz-ing!



Brooks & Dunn with Jason Aldean...


No comments:

Post a Comment