7.22.2011

Friday Randomness.

Awww...TGIF. I feel like this has been the longest week ever, but I can't help but love the randomness of the day.

1. Me: "Ahh, I love the Kentucky Head Hunters....we used to line dance to this song in school. Did you ever line dance in gym glass??"
Ryan: "No."
Me: "Really? Y'all didn't line dance at all??"
Ryan: "Umm, No."
Me: "Weird"
I guess line dancing is country curriculum only.

2. Chico loves deviled eggs. My grandmother would be very proud.

3. I was approached my Supra Boats to have one of my photos featured in their new dealership brochure that would be featured across the US and Canada. I think we're just waiting to find out if the file size will be big enough for commercial print. Please send positive vibes my way. I'd love this for my friends, The Smiths and myself.

1 comment:

  1. So when do you start giving Ryan line dancing lessons ? That could be fun. So exciting about the picture and the boat company !!!! It is a great shot. You excel in your photography hobby, it could become so much more.

    ReplyDelete