11.13.2011

Madeline.

My niece & goddaughter, Madeline, ran her first 5k in 35 minutes this Saturday. She ran with the Girls on the Run program, which works with pre-teen girls on developing self-esteem , self-respect and an overall healthy lifestyle.  GOTR was started here, in Charlotte, NC, and has spread to over 173 cities in North America. It is an amazing organization and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to inpire their daughter.

I am so proud of you, Maddy! You are beautiful and there is no limit to what you can do!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of Maddy and this accomplishment. I enjoyed seeing these pictures again and the first one was perfect for this story. I am proud of Maddy and also her parents for giving her the opportunity to be a part of this program.

    ReplyDelete