12.19.2011

The Weekend.

We played with the boys, like usual.




Ace just rested, mostly. No, I did not stage this photo. This is exactly how I found him...

































There was dancing.....



























And then some meditation.....



























We took a little road trip to Mt. Gilead, NC to do some exploring....




And this is what I found in the gas station bathroom in Mt. Gilead......




Lastly, I got this fabulous t-shirt from my little sister as part of my Christmas present. She also sent me a variety of Adirondack meats and cheeses that I can't wait to take down along with the homemade sweet pickles, dill pickles, and pickled green beans that I got from my momma.




Hope y'all had a great weekend!


-liz

1 comment:

  1. Ace is obviously a male, he has control of the remote !

    ReplyDelete